Friday, October 18, 2013

A Whopping 5!!

5 And all grown up! Or at least he feels that way. :)  Time flies way too fast!  I can't get enough of this little man.  As much as he wants to go to kindergarten NOW, especially now that he's turned 5... I'm not ready for him to grow up.  But I don't think we ever are. 
This kid loves superheros and dressing up as them.  Power Rangers is his newest rave.  And thanks to grandparents he was able to have a couple new suits to parade at home in!
Our home is officially safe... we have Spiderman living here :)
He had an all boy party full of running around and blow gun fighting.  In heaven! I seriously love little boys
He asked for a Power Ranger cake that I completely massacred because of my lack of talent in artistry.  But the best part about it, was that Carson loved it and didn't care that it wasn't perfect or even close to it! 
At the end of the day Alex and Carson were playing with his new spiderman football in the living room.  You would think getting ready for bed time meant winding down... not in my house! (Not that I ask for it... it's just their last minute shot to get any bursts of energy out ;)
Happy Birthday Carson!!!!!  We love you!!! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Carson! He's grown' so big! Glad he's able to protect your house. ;)