Monday, October 28, 2013

Another Set of Wedding Bells

In August, my little sis got married.  I bawled in the sealing... yes I'm a blubber-er.  But tears of Joy! 
Jessica and Daniel Meyer coming out of the Columbia River Temple.
The beautiful happy Bride :)
They were sealed by Pres. Moody.  Jeremy grew up with Pres. Moody as his bishop, so it was pretty neat to be apart of the sealing.
Outside my two handsome men hanging around the temple. 
My brother, Jake, and his wife, Shelly, came down from Missouri to celebrate the occasion.  It's always so good to see them.
My brother, Zack, and his wife, Kori smiling away :)
Hayley (my sis-in-law) and her two girls, Kate and Brooke.  If you couldn't tell, Jessica's colors were orange and yellow.  Happy summer colors :)
Crystal (sis-in-law) and her daughter Ella
The trio cousins, Cami, Tate, and Kate
The bridesmaids... yes I was one of them :)
The whole Christian sha-bang! 
All the cousins
Proud parents
The ladies
I loved the the fun details Jess and Dan put in: Yellow sun glasses for the bridesmaids, orange tooling in Jessica's dress, and colorful socks for the boys :)
The bro's! Tyler, Ezra, Jake, and Zack
Loved this pic in front of the temple
The reception was held in the back yard of the Meyer's home and it turned out beautiful!  I loved the hanging balloons in the trees
On each table, there were framed goldfish bowls, with Live goldfish inside
The Cake area
For the food they had separate tables decorated and labeled so cute!
Some of the fun food they did
Who knows how many cupcakes were made! We did 200 at our house.
This actually happened. In the middle of the reception a rainbow came out in the overcast skies.  Seriously romantic :)
Cutting the cake
And of course, the car! Gotta mess with the car :)
Congrats Dan and Jess!  May the rest of your life be full of happiness!

3 comments:

Erin said...

When did she get old enough to get married?! Man, I'm old. She is a beautiful bride!!

Allen Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a beautiful girl. I can't believe she is old enough to be married. Crazy!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful setup! Glad she's happy.

Oh and I love how Dr. J is posing in the back of the pic of Hayley for you. ;)