Sunday, August 10, 2014

A few of the Crazies ;)

So summer seems to be going full bore, and no stopping.  Maybe a few rests here and there, but summer has been eventful this year. So here are a few of our summer moments.
We got a couple more new birds :) Sky and Arthur.  We have come to love these little creatures and they have been patient with our wild children! We lost Zeus a little while ago, and Hopper was lonely.  So instead of buying one we got 2! So now 3 little birdies keep us happy with their chirping :)
We also have had more cousin fun :) Kate and Brooke were able to hang with us while their parents fished away in Alaska! We loved every bit of it :)
Brought out the water strikers ;)
Craig is growing so fast.  I can't believe how quickly he's growing up and becoming a little man.  He's still my baby, but not for long.  Just in 4 weeks we get another little one.  He has no idea what's coming :/ He'll be a great big brother :)
This boy is such a daddy's boy... and when I saw this... I had to take a pic.  So cute.
Daddy is his personally recliner
More cousins came to play, little Ella this time... along with William and fam, but they were busy doing boy stuff ;).  These two are a riot! Some cousins are just kindred spirits
I brought out the play dough for the first time this summer and it was a hit! Hours of constant peaceful play.  A mess, I might add, but it was worth it
Sometimes my kids pull out their crazy side.  I ask Alex and Cami to brush their teeth for the morning and this is what happens... lol.  Love my kids.  I remember doing this to my little brother too :)

No comments: