Monday, August 11, 2014

Maternity Shoot

This last week, a couple of my amazing and wonderful friends set up a maternity shoot for me and my family.  It was the sweetest thing and the pictures melt my heart! They are priceless.  Thank you Dedre and Sunny for making this happen.
Sunny Wright was our photographer and she is absolutely amazing!
I seriously can't say thank you enough
It was so hard to pick just a few, so I didn't hold back ;)
This picture portrays Carson completely, because he kisses my belly EVERY night to say goodnight to the baby.  It is the sweetest thing, and he is the only one that does it.
Just a few more weeks left and then we'll have our little baby girl :)

3 comments:

Dedre said...

Oh my goodness!! They are sooo cute! all of them!!! I'm soooo glad it all happened and there isn't anyone who deserves it more. Seriously love knowing you and grateful to consider you my friend.
xoxox…. can't wait for that sweet baby girl to be here already!

Joni and John said...

What absolutely beautiful photo's! Sunny is so talented! And it is so cute how blonde Craig is! I didn't realize!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness. So cute. I love them all Carina. I love your beautiful family. I teared up looking at these sweet photos. I can't wait to meet baby girl. :)