Sunday, November 9, 2014

Audrey's Blessing

Audrey was blessed this last Sunday.  What a sweet experience.  I am so grateful for the priesthood in our home.  For a worthy husband to hold such a gift and bless our children.
Grandma Elli has made Audrey's baby blessing bless and it was beautiful!
Gail has made all of her grandbabies blessing outfits actually. What a talent and gift to give to her grandchildren that they can hold onto forever!  I love this picture of Audrey and Grandma Elli.
We are so blessed to have Audrey in our lives.
Sisters.  One of the things that stood out to me in Audrey's blessing was that she was to look up to her older sister Cami.  My heart swells and my eyes fill as I watch these two girls.  They have a chance to be best friends for life. For eternity.
After the baby blessing day, we didn't have much time or good light (and she was not in the mood to take pictures then ;) to take very good pictures.  We had Grandpa Steve there, Grandma Elli, Grandma and Grandpa Christian, Uncle Tyler and William, Uncle Ezra, Aunt Hayley and their kids, and Aunt Kori and her two girls. So later that week, I put Audrey back in her dress and tried a few more pictures.
Cami wanted to frame a picture with her and Audrey in her blessing dress... so sweet.
Haha, this one makes me laugh, because Audrey was done taking pictures again.
But we got one more....
And then we took her out of it and took different ones :)
We love you Little Miss Audrey

3 comments:

Cami said...

She is beautiful and i love her.(my hair is crazy in that picture)

Erin said...

Holy cuteness! I love that picture of the girls together! I wish my Ava had a sister!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness she's adorable! I love all these pics with her and her sibs. Congrats on such an adorable family. :)