Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

What a Thanksgiving this year!  One of my favorite things to do is back rolls. I don't know why, but it's soothing to my soul.  So I volunteered to make a mess worth making.
What made this Thanksgiving special was that my brother Jake and his family came down to spend thanksgiving with all of us.  So the day before Christmas, Shelly and my mom came to our house to see Audrey and swap cousins for some good cousin time.
Shelly and Audrey
This little trio cracks me up.  They will play and play and play.  All only being months apart, its awesome :)
They hit Get Air a couple times while here.
Good older cousin time playing Risk
We celebrated Thanksgiving a day early to meet everyone's schedules.  To tell you the truth, I kind of liked it! The stores were open all day, and then on the actual Thanksgiving day we relaxed and shopped away! Kind of nice :)
Mom making the gravy
Dad and Tyler cutting the turkey
The feasting tables... and yes totally used paper plates!  With 20 plus people there, I don't think anyone wanted to do dishes ;)
The cousin platform! Feast away!
This year we did an ugly sweater contest... or well more like just for kicks and giggles.  Jeremy got me one from our local second hand store.  He did a good job, because it's hideous!
Mom and dad all dolled up in festiveness
Zack and Kori... love the bling!
Tyler, Crystal and little Lydia.  Even gift wrapped!
Jake and Shelly with their awkward senior posing, haha!
Ezra and Hayley gazing into each other's eyes ;)
Jessica and Dan... working the ugly sweaters ;) Actually, I kind of like Dan's. Shhh!
And then for the classic Father son pose.  And no, my brother Jake isn't mentally retarded, just looks like one here lol! That's Jacob for you, gotta love it :)
And then the turkey bowl! I wish I had a picture of Alex and Mason because those boys were glued non stop.  Football, football, and more football.  Alex was in heaven ;)
And Audrey got held by many.  Including oldest cousin Logan.  It was a memorable Thanksgiving.  
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: