Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Happenings 2014

This Halloween was extra special because we had both of Jeremy's parents in town.  Craig Loved having Papa Steve around to play with.
And Grandma Elli got tons of snuggle time with Audrey.  I'm kicking myself 'cause my little Craigers accidentally deleted the pic I had with Steve and Audrey together! Hopefully we'll get another chance soon to snap a picture again :)
Audrey has been a sweet bundle of joy.  I like to call her Ms. Spitty because this girl spits up like crazy! 
That's the way I feel about it too! Especially when it gets all over me ;).  For some reason I still think she is way darn cute even when she's crying :)
This Halloween most of us were Seattle Seahawk fans.  Papa Steve got Audrey some seahawk apparel too so she could be apart of it.  Thank you Steve! She looks adorable.
The kids loved having Grandma and Grandpa here while Trick or Treating.  Carson wanted to be a power ranger.  He was our team's body gaurd ;P
Who doesn't love a huge bow/flower and such a tiny thing! So fun!
Trick or Treating down at the local stores and shops.  Cami was a great help making sure Craig got his candy.
Had to get a pic of these two sisters in their matching outfits
The 3 ladies in the house
Tummy Time for Audrey
She loved hanging out with Grandma Elli
Happy Halloween little Seahawk fan
Along with Halloween has come the wonderful fall weather.  I really do love the fall.  The kids and some neighbors played football in the backyard with Jeremy the other day.  I love him so much and how he takes time to play with his kids.
Craig and I have done a few walks as I have been recuperating.  And his latest fetish is finding the puff balls to blow.  He'll literally stop and make sure he gets every single one.  Taking time to 'smell the roses'. ;)
I love taking pictures of Audrey when she's asleep... so peaceful... so priceless... so heavenly.
Once again, we love the fall.  And the kids LOVE to chase the leaves when they're falling in the wind.  I love that about children!! Finding the joy in the simplest things of life.
The nice weather will be gone soon, so we've been making the best of it! Play time at the park with friends and family :)
Lydia and Audrey (6months apart)

No comments: