Tuesday, October 28, 2014

One month

Yep, I can't believe it either. She is one month old now! She's much more alert these days and starting to smile. I've even heard her coo a couple of times. So cute!!
My wonderful friend Dedre bought me a Solly wrap, and oh how I love it! I have the wrap wrong in the picture, but have it figured out now how to do it correctly. Both Audrey and I love it. :) thank you Dedre!!
Audrey and her little pouch ;)
We've been loving this wide eyed sweet baby
Caught her giving us a little smile
I've been so impressed with Craig. He's been so good with Audrey and dealing with my lack of attention. So I've had to try to be creative to keep him busy. He's been such a good boy. 
Tape track
Snuggle time with Audrey after being fed
She's out for the count. Next month will see how much she has grown.