Monday, October 27, 2014

Since she's been home

Audrey has brought a sweetness into the home. (And of course the normal chaos of a newborn schedule, but so worth it). 
She is in snooze-land a lot, and I love taking pics of her when she is. They look so peaceful :)
Oh wait! A little peek! 
Craig finally got to hold her once he was past his cold. Now he never stops asking to hold her :)
Cami n I have been dolling her up here and there :)
I remember when I had Cami, for some reason I wasn't really into pink, but now... I'm loving it!
She was asking me to stop taking pictures and just hold her ;)
Cousin Ella checking out the new addition
It's been fun having Audrey here. But a new fam of 5 seems crazy at times. Lol, life just keeps on running even though you want to slow down. I have been quite grateful for the cool weather and our tramp! Send 'em outside I say! ;)
Audrey has had her moments of discontentment. I laugh when I see this picture because, yes... Newborns can be fussy and demand a lot, but at the same time they are worth every bit of effort! And I truly mean that. I love my children, even with all their perfect imperfections. 
This last weekend we hit Bills Berry farm. I love that place. Sling shot apples...
And pressing cider. YUM!
I was so grateful Jeremy was with us. I could NOT have done this by myself. 
Carson got a few presents later, and now he has a new power ranger suit. Thank you gma elli! Makes it easy for me for Halloween :)
Today I gave Audrey her first real bath. No more sponge baths. She loved it too. You never know if they'll love it or hate it. 
As she's gotten older you can see her little features coming out. I see a lot of Cami, and some of the Christian side in her.  It's fun to watch her grow. 
Craig sure loves Audrey, sometimes even pesters the poor girl and wakes her up from naps :/. But I love it when he comes up to her and says,"she loves me!"
After school the three boys came up to her a watched her for awhile. It melted my heart and I had to take a picture. She's pretty lucky to have these boys as her brothers. 
Oh sweet Audrey, we sure love you. In just a couple days she'll be a month old. It goes too fast. 

No comments: