Saturday, October 18, 2014

Growing up

6 years ago I had a newborn. (Little did I know I would still be in the new baby phase like now ;) A sweet baby boy named Carson. He was such a mellow little guy with two older siblings excited to have a new baby brother.
I
Even as a toddler (3 years old here) he could melt my heart so easily. 
Now Carson is six, full of superhero spirit and an adorable social bug! We love this silly kid so much. Kindergarten has made him grow up too fast. He's not my little boy anymore, but my little man. He exasperating persistence and 'calvin-like' expressions have given this family a run for their money and we love every bit of him. Happy birthday little man!
Off to school in his new outfit
He had a request for a Maui wowy birthday cake. (Aka, sherbet on a grahm cracker crust with whip cream topping). And he wanted an epic battle on his. Cake. Love that boy!
Happy happy birthday to you Carson :)

No comments: