Sunday, August 30, 2015

11 months and going

Audrey is on the move and keeps growing!  This little cute smudge faced kid is, like I always say, so happy.  I love getting her out of bed in the morning because she lights up the room when she smiles.  It's the sweetest thing.  Audrey walks full bore now.  Eats pretty much everything.  LOVES stuffed animals and Tanner.  Gets into everything she can, including the toilet and garbage (have to really watch her!).  And is learning how to squeal and throw fits, comes with the age ;).  Love love love her.
Our garden really boomed this year, and I was so grateful for helping hands when it came time to harvest frequently.
We also found a leopard slug in our tomatoes, yuck!!  It was huge.  Cami tried to cage it and keep it alive... but that didn't work.  Oh darn! ;)
By the end of the summer, the kids really got creative with activities.  Including homemade spider webs!
Before school started we went on a couple day outings.  One was to Jubilee Lake with some friends.  The kids had a blast paddle boarding, finding a rope swing, and playing with friends.  We also saw a huge forest fire billowing in the distance!  I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried.  It was smokey on the way home, but that's about it.
Craig and Scarlett were buddies
We also hit the Portland Zoo, (money saved up from our garage sale).
The Eagles have landed!
My mom came with us, and I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a picture with her.  But I loved having her with us.
Audrey was a trooper
Craig too!  He walked, actually ran most of the time, so excited by it all.
To say the least, he was too pooped to eat dinner.  Sleeping at Wendy's
Also, it's soccer season!  Carson got to start his first year.  And the first thing he said was, "I'm sweating so much!"  And he counted the drops of sweat coming down his neck on the way home.  He's such an aggresive little bugger.
Cami's first practice she got an Nike imprint on her leg from a ball being kicked hard at her.  It lasted for a few days!
Alex is playing too, but I haven't gotten a picture of him yet.  Jeremy is coaching his team so I don't take him too and from.  But we will get a pic soon!

No comments: