Sunday, August 9, 2015

Garage/Bake Sale

This last weekend our family did a short garage/bake sale. Every year I like to set out things I don't want/need any more and see if anyone will take them.  So we set up a quick 3 hour garage sale with some baked goods. The money to going towards a Portland Zoo trip.  We made just enough for the entry fees, wahoo!! Carson was our marketer.  Cami and Alex got him to dress up and dance out by the corner for all passerbyers.  I couldn't stop laughing.  He's such a hoot.
During lull time we goofed off ;)
Then at the end I told the kids, "If there is anything else you want to try to sale go grab it, because we only are staying up for 30 more minutes!" Only Alex went inside... and when he came back he brought out this.
"Let's just give these out for free!"
I think my heart swelled 3 times it's size.  I truly believe the children in these latter days, are remarkable.  

No comments: