Saturday, August 8, 2015

Dentistry with the Craig's

Recently we have had to go to the dentist.  Unfortunately, it was for cavities.  And little Craig had to take a turn.  The upside is, my dad.  I love him so much.  I was worried about little Craig, always so scared to try new things.  But my dad was so patient and careful.  And to my surprise the visit was a success!  I was half expecting little Craig to throw a fuss the whole time, but he was amazing himself.  He didn't like it, don't get me wrong, but he listened and cooperated.  I always feel so bad bringing extra work for my dad.  Dang cavities!  But he is so willing to take care of us, and I love him for it. 
Craig even fell asleep, perfect!
My parents are awesome
Want to know how many years my dad has been practicing dentistry?? 34 years!!  So for their staff party, my mom put on a luau for my dad in honor of his many years at work.  Love you dad!

No comments: