Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Catching Fish

Jeremy loves to go fishing, especially when he can take people with him.  The kids want to go with him every time they can!  (There have been times where they've even skipped school to go.. shhh!)  But a couple of weekends ago, Jeremy's brother, Josh and his son Peyton, came down to catch some fall salmon.  Boy did they get a big one!
Look at those smiles :)
Proud of their fish
Meanwhile, Audrey has been turning into a monkey.  Climbing up on everything.  If she see's a chair scooted out, she shoots past me as fast as she can so she can get up on the table.  Little stinker!
It really is hard to keep her off the table ;)
I also caught a cute little bugger!  My sweet, energetic, one of a kind little Craig!  I think I could eat him up ;)

No comments: