Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

For starters... I don't create costumes.  I'm the type of mom that says, "Let's find what's in the house and see what we can turn ourselves into!" or "Goodwill Please!".  But this Halloween was a little different.  Cami had a request... Frost Princess.  Like her dad, she googled, researched, and showed me the type of look she was going for.  Needless to say, we didn't have what she wanted in the house.  So I did what do??  Called my mom, "Help me!"  I am not very good when it comes to sewing, so it was SO helpful to have my mom guide me through simple steps.  We had to down play her lavishing ideas of a costume, but she absolutely loved it.  And that was all that mattered.  She put it on every day 'til Halloween came.  Glitter was EVERYWHERE. 
Thankfully the boys had much simpler ideas for Halloween ;)  A seahawk player and Batman, (costume had, courtesy of Grandma Elli!).  
Jeremy even dressed up for the Trunk-Or-Treat as a fisherman and he won the costume contest for the guys with it!  Nice work babes ;).  Cami invited her friend Chloe Marshall to come with us too.  She was a punk rocker, which went perfectly with her dyed pink hair :)
The rest of us, (Craig, Audrey, and I), vegged at home.  Nor did we dress up.  I figured since they wer sick, I'd stay home to hand out goodies to street passer-byers.  Which was hardly any!  Oh well... it was a happy Halloween :)


No comments: