Monday, November 16, 2015

Windy Leaves

Every fall we get a lot of wind.  Every year, a part of our fence breaks down.  This year it was our front gate.  Whoever put in the fence, they chose to bury the cemented posts underground... which will rot the wood.  We've lived here 4 years now and have had to replace for posts.  Oh well.  But what I love about this picture is Carson.  From the time he was little-er, he was ALWAYS helping with projects.  Not because he was asked to, but because he loves to help with them!  I think it's the cutest thing.  And shoveling dirt wasn't particularly easy for him.  But he wanted to do it anyway.
The rest of us raked the billion leaves that blew into our yard.  OH how kids love leaves!! Cami encouraged Tanner to join in the fun.  He LOVED getting buried haha
They piled it high and got a running start...
I spy with my little eye, someone named Craig ;)...
When Audrey woke up from her nap she got to play in it while we raked them into bags
Alex loves his little sister... it is the sweetest thing to me to watch them interact <3 p="">
The weather has been getting colder and colder... so we make sure to bundle up when we head to the park.  The two love swinging.  Audrey get's mad if I EVER take her out.
And Craig loves it when I push him as high as he can go.  Children are our greatest treasures.

No comments: