Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Four Hoorays!

This little guy has been ready to be four for a while, and the day finally came!
We celebrated with balloons, morning presents, and traditional money pancakes :)
Birthday pic with dad <3 p="">
One of Craig's favorite gifts was from Grandma Elli.  He LOVES geo track trains, and when he saw that he got more he was insistent on setting it up right away :)
When everyone was home from school and Jeremy got home from work... we set off to his favorite activity ever.
BOWLING!!!
I'm not kidding either, this kid LOVES to bowl. About 2 months ago, one day Craig was asking me all day, "Can we go bowling?  I want to go bowling."  I don't know what got it into his head but he would not stop asking about it literally all day.  So instead of saying 'NO' every few minutes, we made a birthday jar!  Each day we put in a gem.  When it was filled, it would be time for his birthday and we would go bowling.  Clever right?  Had to be, my patience was wearing quite thin by the afternoon that day.  To say the least, he was elated.
I had to take a pic of Alex's form... it looks so professional ;)
Then we came back and had his very favorite treat, brownies.  I'm pretty sure he could eat a whole pan by himself in one day if I let him.  Love this little guy!  Happy Birthday Craigy!

No comments: