Monday, May 9, 2016

May Flowers

I love being a mother. 
Audrey and I enjoying a couple of dad's amazing cookies!
For Mother's Day this year, I joined a band of Secret Sisters.  The night before Mother's Day we joined up at the church, all wearing black, and each bringing some of our favorite things.  We then complied them into gift bags for other mothers, piled into my van (lol yes the back seats are down ;) and delivered them late into the night, ding-dong ditching, hoping no one could figure out who they were from.  It was such a blast!  I'm telling you, these ladies are the bomb! 
The next day, (and the previous night before) Jeremy set out to cooking a grandios meal for mother's day.  I seriously love it when he cooks.  I even got to sleep in til almost 10!!  I surprised myself even ;)
They even made mayo from scratch!!  These kids are awesome.  They were so sweet to me and each other all day.  Seriously, that's all I wanted.  Their effort was the best.
This cute couple, Jaynan and Jason Redd, and their fam joined us for dinner too! 
You guys are the coolest :)
I know some Mother's Day haters and Mother's Day lovers. 
As for me... I'm a lover.  In the end their is only one way to describe it:  I Feel Blessed.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How fun! Your family is amazing.