Monday, May 30, 2016

Soccer and Friends

Soccer season came to an end :(  Usually I'm ready to be done, but I loved watching the kids this season.  They have been progressing and so have their teammates and it has been so fun to go to games and cheer these kiddos on.  Jeremy worked hard with his boys, and they have improved so much since when they first started!
Carson's age is a hoot to watch.  Still learning the game while trying to be aggressive at the same time.  From the parent section I think there are more giggles than anything.  These boys rocked it this year and grew together as a team.  
Carson thought it was pretty cool to get a trophy :)
Audrey was awesome at the games.  She's not a wanderer, which I LOVE.  She'll hang around and find friends to play with :) (Madeline Hansen)
Craig was pooped by the end of the season... little did I know that he was only tired because he got sick.  Hand Food Mouth! Yuck!  I have no idea where it came from, and thankfully it only hit Craig and Audrey.  But it was no muy bueno.  Poor little things.
When they got better they were back to their old selves again.  Teaming up in the mornings to find some strawberries to munch on <3 p="">
Recently, Cami, Meg, her mom, and I went and celebrated Sweet Miss Halle's birthday.  It was such a fun day!  Shopping, crafting, dining, photo shoot, movies, chatting till midnight. It was like a mother daughter retreat and we all had a blast!
Each girl got matching outfits and had a photo shoot (More to come in another post).
Friends matter so much.  I am grateful for the amazing friends Cami has made here in Prosser!  And I too have such wonderful friends and I love them deeply!!
Cami-Meg-Halle
These girls had so much fun and they are just the cutest! 
I love what their shirt says too... "Fries before Guys" ;)
Girls just want to have fun :)

No comments: