Monday, October 19, 2009

Change Is Here

Wow..... it feels like I can finally sit down. We have thoroughly enjoyed this summer. Swimming, reunions, parties, boating, hanging out with friends and family, the starting of a new school year... it's all been a blast. But now it's a different time for year... Fall is here. It's getting cooler, the leaves are turning, and our hearts are getting set for the all the festivities and holidays. I LOVE this time of year. I love the cool crisp air, the beautiful autumn colors, and the smells of home cooking. We're going to stock up on our hot chocolate, rake up some leaves to jump in, and makes sure we have winter clothing that fits for all the kids! :) It's a different season and we're ready to embrace it!

But before I go any further I must catch up. These last couples of weeks have been full of events. So these next couple days, if you're interested, I'll tune you in on what we have been up to. :)

No comments: