Sunday, October 25, 2009

Man vs. Fish

When you have a husband who is an avid fisherman, you tend to see him less when it's fishing season. So this last time he went fishing, he took the whole family! :) We must have been his good luck charms because he was the only one that caught a salmon amoungst the others around. I had fun watching it again, because the little stink of a fish kinda put up a fight!


Isn't it a beauty? Little did this fishy know, it's lot in life was to be smoked! :)

Even Tanner went with us. It was so funny to watch him freak out every time the fish flinched.

And of course the kids just couldn't keep themselves from rolling in the dirt/sand. I figure, it's part of being a kid, and they had a blast! As long as they weren't bothering the other fisherman.

They completely covered themselves in fun! We'll just hose them off when we get home, right? ;)

As for me and my little buddy, we sat back and relaxed. That's all you can do when you don't have a license. I like to think, WE were the good luck charms. :)

1 comment:

Allen Family said...

Hey, I have Jer for Christmas and was wondering want he wants for needs. That looks like a good fish to eat. I wish Clint liked fish.