Thursday, October 22, 2009

HerE a bIRthDay, tHerE A birThdAy!

It seems like October is the month for birthdays. Jeremy is now out of his twenties and still looking good! He got a really fun surprise when his dad came up from out of town and brought his favorite dish.... BAJA FRESH!! Lot's of family came to celebrate this momentous occasion. His mom even flew in to be with him on his birthday. It was such a treat! It just shows how much we ALL love him!
For some reason I can't flip the picture... but Jer asked me to make his favorite,
Carrot Cake!
Next my littlest one had his 1st and I just can't how big he's gotten already! He is constantly smiling and a 'true-blue through n' through' Daddy's Boy! When dad's home he wants nothing to do with me.... unless I have food or he's tired. It's just too cute. :)
Jeremy made the traditional Birthday Bear Pancakes!

Now I'm sure you're wondering why the name 'Jack-Jack' is on the cake. Well... it's one of his nicknames. When he was little and when his hair started coming in nice and full, he had a peice of hair that just wouldn't go down. So my sister started calling him Jack-Jack (off of the 'Incredibles') and it's just stuck. He even responds to that name we've used it so much. Just one of those things.

Carson didn't really get all that messy with the cake. That kind of surprised me. It either went in his tummy... or his daddy's. He likes to share. :)

It's been a fun month thus far, but just for show, here's another cake I've recently done. Actually Cami and I made it for my neice. It pretty much was all Cami's idea and I was the supervisor.... it was alot of fun. :)

No comments: