Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I saw the Sign

As I was coming to pick up Cami from after school I saw THIS down the road! We officially have a sign at Jeremy's Chiropractic Office! I kind of laugh at myself because most people would think, "Uhhhh, sure, cool." We've had a sign before, a portable one, which has worked great. But now after a few years of being in business, a fire to push us into another building, and actually signing the papers to own it... we have our very own sign. :) So please excuse my over-excitedness, but this is BIG! (In kind of a literal sense too :)

7 comments:

The Medrano's said...

How exciting!! I did the same thing as Manuel and I were coming home from TC. I was like, "look Manuel they got a sign!" Looks great, and I'm just as excited as you are!!

Ashleigh said...

WHOO HOO!!! It's totally exciting when that sign goes up and it's all official and everything. It probably seems like it's taking forever for things to get done there, but it's really been moving along quick. I know you've been stressed, but it's all for good.

Shaina said...

I knew that the building was on Euclid, but I didn't know exactly where, so when I was driving past yesterday and finally saw the place, I wondered why I had never noticed it before...now it all makes sense. You have a sweet, big new sign! It looks so official!

Trishelle said...

OH my goodness, oh my goodness! This is AWESOME news! Congratulations! It looks great, by the way! (Especially with the beautiful family by it!)

TyLeen said...

Yippee! It looks great. I am so excited for you guys. I bet it does feel good to finally have a sign!

Gary or Carol said...

Congratulations! This IS big!

Allen Family said...

That is way exciting. It looks so good too! Jeramey and you look good as well.