Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Bouquets

So my most wonderful sister-in-law called me up and asked if I could help her out with alittle Mother's Day Gift for my mom. She wanted to give her an edible bouquet and wanted me to make one up for her. FUN! So of course I said yes, and went about experimenting. This was my first idea...... Then Jeremy thought it would be a good idea to do that for the mothers at work, and he came up with this....... Way cute JER!





After some conversation with the my sis-in-law, and alittle more experimentation, we had our final bouquet put together for my mom. It was so much fun to play around with it all and be creative with fruit! Jeremy had the cool idea of swirling a lime on a stick for alittle more color. It turned out pretty cute! Thanks Crystal for giving me the opportunity to be creative. :)


3 comments:

The Medrano's said...

Those turned out really cute;)

TiAnn said...

Wow those look great & really tasty. Makes me want to try it out, & then probably eat them myself. Yum! You guys are super creative :)

Tyler and Crystal Christian said...

I could not have asked a better person to make something I had in mind so beautiful! Thanks so much for your help, they turned out amazing!