Saturday, June 11, 2011

BONFIRE!!





Last night I called up my family to see if they wanted to join us for a small bonfire and smores. Our house is about a 45 minute trek for their place, but they came anyway, even on a last minute notice!! It was so much fun to visit and watch the cousins down, oh I don't know how many marshmallows and hot dogs! But I will have to say, to me the best way to have a smore is with a Reese's Peanut Butter cup, hands down!




I love and appreciate family so much. We enjoyed the time around the fire, and then had the cousins sleep over, woohoo!! We only have a few more weeks in this home and will soon move to another place. So it was wonderful to have one last get together. :)










5 comments:

The Medrano's said...

Looks like alot of fun!! I'm gonna miss you guys. At least your not gonna be that far away though, so that means I can still bug ya:)

Dani said...

So much fun!! And yum on the peanut butter cups on a smore. We are having a smores bar at our family reunion, so I will have to be sure those are included.

Lisa said...

Awesome!! I have to to try a s'more with a pb cup. You woulda thought Id have had one as much as i love peanut butter cups. Looks like you had fun. So glad.

Allen Family said...

It looks like you had a fun night. I will have to try the Reece's peanut butter cup next time we go camping. Clint really likes the mint fudge cookies so that is what we have been doing lately.

The Woolner Family said...

Chad just introduced me to reeces smores. I never liked smores until then.