Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Day



Today I let the boys pick the things we'd do this morning while Cami enjoyed her last day of school. I will have to say, I have absolutely loved having one on one time with my boys. It has been the best thing for us. So today they went outside with flyswatters and tried to smack any insect in sight. Then we played a little baseball, had otter pops, and then grabbed our picnic blanket and had lunch outside.

Alex and I have had our differences in the past, but this last year, for some wonderful reason, we have grown much closer. He constantly melts my heart with his genuine sweetness towards me and his siblings. He is so into star wars these days that is makes me laugh! He'll grab the markers, stack them on top of each other and pretend they are his light sabers, then go pull some Jedi moves in the living room, haha! Hes my big bud!

I feel like Carson has grown 6 inches in the last 2 days! He's been getting so big, and his little personality is growing so fast! Carson is our little ball player. It's almost routine that right before scripture time, he pulls out a ball and starts shootn' hoops in his little tykes basketball hoop. He makes us laugh so much and its so fun to watch him try to wrestle with Alex. Most of the time they play great... but sometimes I have to step in as a referee and break it up. Boys!

They have been the highlight of my year! We are so excited for Cami to be home and play with us now. :) They all grow up too fast... time for another one right?? Haha! Well, until then I will soak up all of their love and craziness! I love you Alex and Carson!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Weird how things change after one goes to school, huh. It was hard on me when Lindsey went to school. Now, Liv is always out playing with friends while Lindsey is at school so I see what it'll be like when she starts school next year. I will be spending the day, every day, with just my boys then. I love the special things you do with your kids. They will have wonderful memories. Have a great summer Cami!

Gary or Carol said...

What a great mom! Your children will grow up and bless your name like you do for your mom.