Thursday, August 4, 2011

What Happened?? ;)

Throughout my life I have had long hair. I enjoy long hair.... but there are lengths, where it just becomes 'Beastly', as my sister would put it ;). I've cut it short before but only a few times in my life. Soooooo, Cami and I had a girls day out yesterday and went to my sis-in-law's spa/salon and got our lovely locks 'trimmed' :)! In the past when I've cut my hair, I've heard my dad, husband, and brothers mourn over the loss of my hair, hahaha (maybe alittle exaggeration there)... but every once in awhile it's kinda fun, and sincerely needs a good trimming.

My goodness, it was almost 2 ft LONG!

I had given Cami a good trimming about 2 months ago, but she still wanted to go with me... she had an idea :)

I don't know why I posted this picture... haha

Here at the spa and Kori is starting her masterpieces ;)

They are discussing the plan.......

She's a Bang Bang Girl Now!!!! She totally looks like a different person! I love it, she looks like a doll!

Kori, thank you so much for spoiling us, we love you!

Afterwards we went to AppleBee's and got some fun desserts. I Love this girl of mine.

My hair is long no more! And hopefully my bathroom will have less piles of hair lurking in every corner. Til we meet again scissors!! (prob not for the next 5 years, again :)

10 comments:

Ashleigh said...

WOW, you look gorgeous! I mean, you've always been gorgeous and I love your long hair, too, but I'm in love with this cut!

The Medrano's said...

How fun and Cute!! You girls look amazing! I love your hair short:)

Dedre said...

ohh I love it. change is good.

Allen Family said...

I have a hard time cutting my hair too. It's always fun for a change though. It's super cute and I even love the bangs on Cami.

Erin said...

Cute cute!! I love a good short cut!

TyLeen said...

I love it! I can't believe how Cami looks so different. Cute!

Miche said...

VERY CUTE! I agree Cami looks totally different. Good to see your cute family again. I am back in the blogging world (at least for tonight:))

Gary or Carol said...

You girls look so beautiful...to me you still have long hair...just in a most becoming style.

The Woolner Family said...

C-U-T-E!!!

Summer Naylor said...

It's always so exciting and scary to chop your hair. I think you both look super cute. Have fun getting used to the new do!