Monday, August 29, 2011

Moving on...

Today was the big day... Cami is now in 2nd grade and has been counting down the days! We are in a new area, which means new school, but that didn't seem to phase her, surprisingly enough. She came home reporting that she found a new friend, I find great comfort in that she has been quick to make friends. Before school Jeremy gave a father's blessing to Cami and Alex. As a youth my dad had done the same, and I remember looking forward to those blessings. I found so much peace, comfort, and courage for the new year. Thank you dad, Thank you Jeremy, for blessing us by being honorable priesthood holders.
Alex's first day isn't until Friday, and man does he wish it was today! I love how they are so excited for school. Just me and Carson now. Woohoo, let's party Carson! ;)

5 comments:

The Medrano's said...

How sweeeet! She looks beautiful! My dad did the same thing for us too so you better believe I had Manuel give them blessings too;-) It was kinda funny cause after the blessings Arie asked "why didn't dad call me a sweet girl like Alayna?" What do you say to that lol? I told her that she's just as sweet as Alayna too! I've been enjoying my one on one with my boys! Maybe we can get together some more so the boys can hang out with Carson?

Lisa said...

They're growing so fast. I can't believe we have two kids in school this year, Carina!

Dedre said...

Cute cami! and Jill feels Alex's pain. She anxious to start kinder.

Summer Naylor said...

They're getting so big! I can't believe you will only have Carson at home now... crazy! I must admit with two very needy little ones right now, that sounds really nice! Enjoy it! :)

hayleyharts said...

So cute! Cami looks so grown up!