Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Snowflakes

Last Sunday, I decided to teach the kiddos how to make their very own snowflakes, and it was surprisingly a hit! As they have gotten older, it's been so much fun to see them do more things on their own without any help. Carson just liked to cut paper in general, getting him use to the feel of using scissors.Cami suggested that we hang all of our snowflakes, so with a little tape n' yarn we've got them hung. Every day they make a couple more, and the flakes have gotten half way through our living room already! Hopefully we can fill the rest by Christmas :).

3 comments:

Shaina said...

I LOVED making paper snowflakes when I was little! Thanks for reminding me about them. My Mom put clear contact paper on our best ones long long ago, and she still hangs them in her window each year. I like your idea of hanging them from the ceiling.

TiAnn said...

How fun! We've done some too, but we need to hang them up :) Hope you're doing well!

TyLeen said...

What a good idea. EmmaLee would love to hang her's from the ceiling. Thanks Carina!