Friday, November 4, 2011

New Improvements

Our garage is a mess, many people's are, but this picture doesn't even justify what it really looked like at one point. So Jeremy put a fix to that yesterday... woohoo! Our garage had no shelving and so Jeremy did an all day project, w/ the help of Carson in the morning and me in the afternoon, to change that.One whole side of our garage is complete w/ ample amounts of shelving, and I love it!! I was practically jumping up and down when it was almost done ;).We finished it right before home teachers came over, so we had to just stuff things in places for the time being, (organization later). But Now most of our garage stuff fits all on one side instead of all over, it's such a fabulous feeling. Looks like a bit of a mess still obviously, but you get the gist. Thank you Jeremy!
And as for me, I believe my nausea is coming to a slow stop. It's wonderful to have days you feel half normal again! I get so much more done, better said, I Actually get stuff done on those days:).

6 comments:

Arlene said...

The garage looks awesome. I'm so glad you're starting to feel better.

Rebecca said...

Somehow I missed that you are pregnant! I had to go back and figure out where I had not seen that. CONGRATULATIONS!!! And Jeremy is always welcome to sell plasma, fly out here, and build things at our house too. :)

Dedre said...

ahhh..that's awesome. You have a handy husband!!! Yikes I love Taryn..but boy I miss that. My brothers and dad are soo handy.

Shelves look great, and I soo know how you feel about stuff just stacked in your garage. Feeling that pain right now!

Glad you're nausea is getting better. Man I was spoiled this time around. I didn't really have it. But I think I had enough with Jill and the twins to suffice me :)

Didn't get to visit with you tonight. You came and left so fast!

Allen Family said...

That looks great! Way to go Jeremy! I'm glad you are feeling better and can get stuff done!

Lisa said...

Wow it looks great. I know just how you feel. Our garage is the same...shelf less. So if Jeremy needs more projects come on down! :) we've slowly been getting our garage put up. Glad youre feeling somewhat better.

Gary or Carol said...

Oh good grief...you say it's still a mess? It looks better than our "organized" garage.