Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I try to make an apple pie every year: 1-Jeremy likes them 2-So I can hopefully someday make one good lookn', darn delicious apple pie. Last year, it looked like a heapn' mess. This year I piled in the apples... as you can see. But it is somewhat decieving, because as the crust cooked, it kept it's 'mile high' look. But all the apples sunk. Haha, so as we cut, it deflated the apple pie. It was the joke of the dessert section ;0), lol. On Saturday we took family pictures because to our sweet pleasure, we had every single family member all present! What a treat! My brother Jake and his family flew in from Missouri and we played hard! I don't think the kids got to sleep before 11 o'clock all weekend, and that's including no naps, yikes! But what memories we all had. These are some pics of all the grandkids. Poor William, he was so miserable that day, sick like no other. He was such a good sport about it all. So from left to right we have: Carson, William, Mick, Logan, Colton, Mason, Alex, Kate, Brooke, Cami, McKenzie, and Tate. And 2 more on the way... so in a few years we'll have to do this all over again :). We were missing William on this one because he was feeling so awful, poor guy.Haha, now here is our true colors ;)
It was such a fun weekend. Who knows when this'll happen again, but we'll soak it up when it does! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And only 27 more days til' Christmas :). (I'll be posting more family pics when I get them from my mom... oh so fun :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's great. I know just how you feel about having everyone in the family present. It's always so crazy but fun at the same time. Glad you had a great thanksgiving!

The Woolner Family said...

Still looks like a DANG good pie.

Dedre said...

I think it's great that you even atttempt pie making. Better than me :) I think it looked yummy!

HOW FUN to have your whole family there. Love family pictures.