Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day with Dad

Jer's been keeping himself pretty busy at the office these days. But today he was home to get some other things done. But first things first: Building snowmen with Carson. (Spring snow, so bizarre. Gotta love it!) It was cute to watch these two out working together this morning. The high-light of our day really.Wah-lah! 3 snowmen :). They're all toppled over now of course. But they made the best of it when they could :).I also finally put up my project I've been working on for the last... well, let's just say, it takes me FOREVER to complete a project. Haha, that's why I do about 1-2 a year ;). Anyway, this was fun. Found cheap frames at Goodwill. Spray painted them. Found some coordinating scrapbook paper I had on hand. And learned how to use the famous 'Cricut', finally, to get the letters cut out, (my mom's). Glued 'em, put them back in the frames, and then hung. There's even enough room for another name... don't know what our little baby boy's name will be yet... but we'll get there ;0). (8 weeks to decide)

4 comments:

The Medrano's said...

Very cute! I love doing crafts but they are a lot of work when you have kiddos:-)

Leisa Moulton said...

That snow was totally out of the blue and lots of it! Looks like they had fun with it though. I really like the names, that's a cute way to do it.

Summer Naylor said...

The name's turned out so cute. I need to do something for Thomas' room, maybe I will copy you!

Lisa said...

You're turning in to quite the crafty lady!;) I had fun hanging out and getting us girls together. I didn't realize how much I missed you all until we were chillin' at my fro yo!