Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Man's Best Friend

Jeremy's brother Randell has been recently diagnosed with Crohn's disease. It has hit him hard to say the least. Last week he was admitted into the hospital and was told to stay there for about a week, in hopes to give his insides a break. It has been a difficult thing for him to deal with. Last night Gail, Jeremy's mom, drove up from Utah to bring a sweet little joy into Randell's life. His new puppy, Sager. The coolest thing is, that the hospital allows such special visitors to come visit :). Gail sent this picture to me, and I thought it was the sweetest thing. We love you Randell and continually keep you in our prayers. I was also sent this picture by my co-Activity Day's leader ;). Cami has had so much fun being apart of Activity Day's. And the funny part is, that Alex and Carson usually are apart of it too because they just can't seem to hang out long enough in the nursery area :). Anyway, I just wanted this picture up for journal purposes... and because this group picture was way too cute to skip:P. We did a 'Reading Rainbow' activity that day. I loved hearing about every one's favorite books 'Reading Rainbow' style. ;)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear about Randell. I have a friend who found out they have Crohn's a few years ago. Not fun. What a cute puppy!