Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Muffin Makers

Cami is in baking mode. Once or twice a week she gets the urge to whip up some muffins or brownies (thanks to an ample supply of Jiffy mixes ;). It's been fun watching her. She has come to the point where she doesn't need any assistance. In fact, we had a little friend over today and I was on the phone with my sister in my room. As I come out, I find these two little girls working together on a batch of blueberry muffins. Oven on, muffins in, timer going...Now all they have to do is lick the bowls and wait;). Everyone enjoyed some warm after-school snacks today, thanks to our little muffin makers.

4 comments:

The Medrano's said...

How cute...I should probably let my girls do more things like that!

hayleyharts said...

I love it and I am so impressed with CAMI!! We miss you guys so much. ok I am going to update my blog. I promise!!

Trishelle said...

Sweet Little Cami is becoming quite a multi-talented young lady! Those yummies look posivitely delish!

Dani said...

I just caught up on your blog. What a great family you have! And that Cami sure is something special. That story of your RS activity night was so cute. What an amazing young lady!