Monday, July 9, 2012

Double DiPPing...

...while the boys went fishing!! 
Yep, we got some more blueberries.  I just couldn't help myself!  This time my mom went with me.  It was scorching HOT this time.  But we still enjoyed some fresh blueberry donuts :).  Meanwhile, Jeremy took the boys out fishing.  This was Carson's first real fishing adventure with the big boys.  They camped in the car by the river 'til 3 am. (Got eaten alive by mosquitoes might I add).  They were fishing between 2 dams that had their spillways going, so it was pretty rough waters.  All that extra rocking made Alex spew a few times.  Poor kid! But I guess he never complained.  What a trooper!  Boys' loved it though and caught themselves some good lookn' fish :).  

Craig is growing so fast!  He's smiling more and cooing at us.  Just melts my heart! He also makes the sweetest noise sometimes when he's sleeping.  It always makes me smile :).

3 comments:

Shaina said...

WOAH, those fish are HUGE! Impressive. And yes it's HOT. We just got blueberry donuts--no blueberries. :) Craig's little smile is adorable!

Shaina said...

PS: I just read your comment on my last post--We should SO do a house-visit-swap. I've never seen your place either!

Lisa said...

Wow those blueberries look sooo good! Did you know that I developed a HUGE love for those little berries just in the past year? I thought they were good sometimes if I got a real ripe sweet one but in the last ear or so my taste buds have changed and I love to eat them! I'm hungry for them just reading your post.

Those are some big fish those guys caught. What fun. My kids actually said they'd like to go fishing. Lol

Craig is adorable and getting do big!