Saturday, July 28, 2012

Simply Delicious

Cami checked out a kids cookbook from the library the other day and we saw this recipe in it:
RASPBERRY RIPPLE CHEESECAKE
It is SO Good!  It's a no bake kind and is now my favorite cheesecake.  I'm not a huge cheesecake fan, but this is definitely a repeater.  It'll become another annual summer treat :).
And this face... Ohh this face!  He looks like a little rascally Calvin from the 'Calvin and Hobbes' cartoon comic. 
And this little guy, just eatn' him up too :).  Lovn' those smiles and waiting for his first good laugh

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yum your cheesecake looks so good. Let me know when you try and repeat the recipe...I'll be right over. :) your boys look adorable! Miss you guys!

Allen Family said...

Oh that does look good. I think you should post the recipe on your blog so we can all try it! I'm liking all those no bake treats right now with the hot weather we have been having. I haven't turned on my oven in weeks.

Arlene said...

I can almost taste that cheesecake. That little guy is so cute. I love it when they start smiling!

Dedre said...

that looks yummy!!

and totally calvin! I agree!

ahhh..the first giggles are the best. We sure enjoy hanks giggles.