Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lifesaver & a Derby

My sister-in-law Amie came up to visit and brought with her their swing.  Oh how I love it!  I can eat and cook with 2 hands now! My mom found one too, but I told her to keep it at her house so when I go there I can use it.  There are some days Craig can be the biggest pill, just so fussy!  I end up walking up and down our block, lunges, or stairs just to get him to calm down, (I think he might be trying to tell me something ;).  Oh, but not now! The lovely swing :). Thank you Amie!
For Activities Day this month we did a pinewood derby for the girls.  Well, not as a competitive one or up to code on the rules.  But the girls had fun :).  I have never been to one, and my Activities day partner was amazing and got everything set up. Let me tell you we had a lot of pink and bling on those cars, lol.  Love it :).
Cami and Jeremy worked on their car last minute, right up to the time it was going to start,  haha.  She painted her's all purple and named it 'Spirit'.
They all got awards and treats :).  Cami got the fastest car.  After she got her award, she went up to Jeremy and said, "We did it daddy!"  All worth it, right there. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like lots of fun! I bet lots of girls would like to do a derby.

Glad the swing works so well for Craig. He likes to be moving I guess. I'd like a swing like that so I can nap in too. Lol.

Dedre said...

agreed. the swing has been great here too!