Thursday, June 19, 2014

Big day at the zoo

One of our requests when coming out to Missouri was to hit the Omaha zoo. And my bro, Jake n wife Shelly, graciously took us out 2 hours to go to the zoo. And the kids loved it :)
It's hard to get good pics at the zoo, but we tried to capture the best of it :)
The petting zoo 
Craig kept touching all the goats like he was playing duck duck goose. There were so many and he had to touch them all :)
Camel rides... Now you don't get/see that every day!
The monkeys!
The tropical forests
Their forest really was beautiful
Feeding the budgies
The desert dome
Keeping cool... Humidity is not something I'm sure I could get use to! But it really wasn't all that bad ;) it gets worse here later in the summer I'm sure!!
(Not at the zoo here but a 'cooling off' pic I forgot to put in last post)
After the zoo we brought choas to the Cheesecake Factory ha! Plates, paper, kids were flying n moving about everywhere ;) good memories though, and we will laugh when we think of them :)
We have really enjoyed hanging out with my brother and his fam. Cousin time is priceless. 
Feeding the chickens at my bros house. 
A moment of down time with Shelly n Jake
This trip we had to make without Jeremy and we miss him! So to my hubby, thinking of you, wishing you were here!

No comments: