Sunday, June 8, 2014

Schools OUT!!

Oh how we love it when school is out! So to celebrate we let the older three kids spend the night out on the tramp. They were SO excited and had a blast.  A part of me was worried, but eh, they were good ;).  I don't know when they actually fell asleep but they still talk about how much fun it was and how owls swooped down close to them.  It might have to become a week ritual :)
In the morning I had to come out and take a pic of the cute bundle.  Jeremy even went out and slept with them.  So cute!
Early that morning I set off for a girls day adventure with a couple of friends.  IT WAS SO FUN!!
We stopped off at the Multanomah Fall Lounge to grab some breakfast and it was so nummy :)
I had so much fun with these girls that day.  We packed in shopping, eating, laughing, talking, and driving to all our hopeful destinations.  And it was a success! So much fun Dedre and Sunny! A definite repeat :)

No comments: