Sunday, June 15, 2014

So Grateful for Fathers

Jeremy and I count our blessings as we think of the fathers that have been in our lives.  We really have been so blessed with loving fathers who do their best at being our dads.  And we couldn't say thank you enough to ALL of you!!
This last Father's Day, as the day was going on, I just kept thinking, how lucky I am to have a husband who is such a wonderful father.  While searching our small clover patch and Jeremy found a four leaf clover.  Lucky guy! I've never found one in all my childhood years searching for one! But then I got to thinking... we are the lucky ones.  We love this super dad.
It takes work, sacrifice and love to be a father.  And through out the day I saw just that.  
Sharing his oatmeal with Craig, even though Craig had his very own bowl of oatmeal. Craig was insistent it had to be dad's bowl he ate out of!
He also insisted dad changed his diaper. (Which I personally love ;) But Jeremy didn't even think twice or try to convince him to come to mommy, he just did it.
Then after I finished up with something I came to out to see Jeremy jumping on the tramp with the kids.  I love that about him.  He will take time to play with the kids.
Including a 2 hour long game of Settlers of Catan. 
We also had the treat to having Jeremy's dad up and spending time with my dad that weekend with bbq swim n fun.  What a fun event to have them both with us :)
Jer's dad, Steve, on the left.  My dad, Craig, on the right.
To all the Dad's who have been a father to us... Thank YOU, we LOVE you, and Happy Father's Day!

No comments: