Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Missouri here we come!

This week we are on our adventure to Missouri to visit my brother and his family with grandma in tow with us :) I'm always nervous to take long trips with little ones, and Craig has reminded me why. On the plane he started off pretty well, excited about the airplanes and all. But then when time went on I started feeling bad for the people around me :/. Finally he fell asleep and then things went much more smoothly :). Getting into Missouri around one in the morn we crashed at my bros and up the next morning with a fun filled day. 
Hitting the t-Rex joint for lunch...
Craig n Lincoln, Stroller buddies :) 
Digging for Dino bones inside
And grandma treating the kids to a build a Dino :) they were so excited
Craig treating me to one of his sweet kisses :)
And hitting up the Cold Stone Creamery! Best ice cream :)
Last but not least, enjoying 'How to Train a Dragon'. Craig once again didn't want to sit, but thanks to gma he crashed in the stroller. He's such a trooper! Day one full, next day to come :)

No comments: