Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Spokane

For Memorial Day weekend we went up to Spokane to visit my sister and her hubby Dan at their new place called home.  Oh we love this fun couple :) 
I was telling Jeremy that when I think of Spokane, I think old city.  But what I forget, is the beautiful forest all around it! And Jess and Dan took us on some hikes and adventures to show us the true nature of beautiful Spokane. The hikes and parks were beautiful.
Craig and the kids LOVED the hike!
My awesome sista'
We found lots of rocks and trails to climb.  Even a rock climbing area that you could tell people really climb straight up!
On our way back to the car we hiked along the river and found a quiet spot for the kids and Bruce (Dan n Jess' dog) to play in.  Bruce is such a cute pup and the kids adored him :)
Before heading out to lunch we hit Monito park with their beautiful gardens.  This part of the park particularly caught my eye because it looks like one of those estate gardens off of Pride and Prejudice!
Jeremy wanted me aka 'Mrs. Darcy' to pose in front ;).  and MAN I look pregnant! (Only 23 weeks btw) They do say I'm measuring 3 weeks bigger than normal.  Yikes... guess with this 5th one I'm going out with a bang! or POP I might say ;)
Before heading home we played some black light mini golf.  Love our sisterly, creepy smiles ??! haha.
It was such a fun trip and Craig did so good on the car ride.  It did help that he slept most of the drive to and from.  Love his bed head ;)
Thanks Dan and Jess for hosting our crazy bunch so graciously and showing us the beauties of Spokane! Love you guys :)

No comments: