Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2 CUTE!

I seriously just can't believe that this little man in officially 2!  Oh my goodness how time flies :/.  Carson asked me today... "Mom, wouldn't you like it if I was 10?"  I quickly said, "NO! I don't want you growing up so fast, I like you at 5 :) Take your time."
But alas, you blink and POOF! Craig is now 2. (Even though it feels like he was just learning to crawl).
It was cute to watch him on his birthday.  He had no idea what was going on, but he liked the attention anyway. :)
For some birthday fun we whipped out a slip n' slide and that warm and sunny day.  He loved it.  Watching the other kids at first, but eventually he got the hang of the whole idea :)
Craig LOVES being outside and so he thoroughly soaked up the water fun.  We had him in a diaper at first, but that soon ballooned up with water.  So he's sporting Nemo unders ;).
But dinner was ready and there was no time to get a diaper back on that kid.  So... he ate in his 'birthday suit' ;).  Hot dogs, chips, carrots, and applesauce.  Some of his favs.
We weren't sure if he'd know what to do with a present, but what was I thinking!? He's a kid, of course he gets a thrill out of ripping paper and finding something cool inside ;)
He LOVED his new toys
And blowing out the candles he actually did on his own... of course after Jeremy showed up what he was suppose to do :)
Craig, we love you SOOOO much!!  He's a daddy's boy through n through, with the need of a little momma's love at times.  He's as busy as can be and full of smiles.  He keeps me on my toes and add's a few grey hairs here n there ;) (yes I'm already getting them!)  And we love every BIT of him.
Love you Craig
Happy Birthday!

No comments: