Monday, May 12, 2014

I feel Blessed

This Mother's Day was a reminder of how dang lucky I am.  I love these kiddos.  I can't imagine my life without them, no matter how hectic and crazy they make it! But most of all, they are my angels.  They all spoiled way more than I deserved and I am in love with them.  We are all excited to add one more to this little bunch in September :)
Jeremy was the biggest spoiler... what would I do without you Jer!? You are the best.
He made, upon request, homemade cinnamon rolls.
With maple frosting and they were SOOO yummy!!  Can you tell we sampled a piece before church? ;)
I love it when Jer cooks :)
Cinnamon rolls and belly button soup, YUM!
Thank you family, I love you
Also for Mother's day our front landscaping process became officially complete.
And I LOVE it! Thank you! And you too Gail, LOVE that hanging plant stand :)

1 comment:

Dani said...

You're such a good mom!! You deserved all the spoiling.