Friday, May 23, 2014

Strawberry-licious!

So with this pregnancy I have been craving and LOVING strawberries, which is kind of unusual for me.  Never been a huge strawberry lover, but they are suiting my taste buds so lovely these days ;).
Our little strawberry patch and starting to produce quite a bit and the kids love picking them...
And eating them :) Alex and cousin Kenzie
And then this one happened??! Never have I seen a strawberry like that.  Haha, I let Cami eat that one :)
Friday Night the boys went out on their Father/Sons annual campout that they love and look forward to every year.  Carson, Alex, and friend Ethan Clifford reading about Lewis and Clarke.  All those 'animals' out there in the meadow are made of metal.  Pretty cool :)
Cami and I (and Craig ;) had a girls nite out.  Strawberries (of course ;), chocolate and a movie.  Love my girl time with Cami ! Pretty soon we'll have another giggly girl joining us ;)

No comments: