Saturday, May 3, 2014

Love the Little Things

Can I just say, I LOVE my kids.  I seriously do.  They make the little things fun and exciting.  As we get older, the small things are missed easier, as we go about our VERY extremely busy lives.  But kids, I love how they see the simple things as some of life's best moments.

For instance it started to pour a little while back, and I mean POUR!  And as I'm tiding a few things, and realized my kids have disappeared, I find them outside shoeless (well Craig only has one shoe ha), and soaking up the fun of spring rain.  Who needs umbrellas' right??! I got a kick out of watching them run and giggle as they got soaking wet, to the bone, in rain.  Granted... when it was time to get them inside, the puddles formed and I made them streak to their rooms to get dry clothes on.  But even then, it was funny.
One of our favorite things about spring is that we get to plant our garden, care for it, and see what we can get to grow.  And Carson melts my heart with his eagerness to be apart of all of it :)
Our church isn't until 1pm, so Sunday morning the kids always like to make the best of sleeping in and getting cozy
This last Friday, Carson's preschool got to go to an alpaca farm.  The kids LOVED feeding them, and feeling their soft 'fiber'(fur) that had been shaven off of them.  The whole farm experience was adorable and the kids had a blast.

No comments: