Sunday, May 17, 2009

You Can Camp Anywhere




Friday night I had a girl's night out in celebration of one of my friend's birthday. (Thanks Ash for having a birthday, that was alot of fun! :O]) So Jeremy decided to have a father-kid campout in the backyard. They had a blast... so I heard. :) There's a fire pit in the back, so they roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, told stories, stayed up late and had a really good time. It was so cute to see them all in the tent the next day, I had to take pictures. In the morning Jeremy started up another fire and made them pancakes and sausage for breakfast. Who knows if they will remember these things, but I hope they always remember how much their daddy loves them.






9 comments:

Ashleigh said...

awe, that looks like so much fun! Thanks again, Carina for an awesome time.

Jacob and Shelly said...

What a great idea. I bet your kids loved camping with Dad. We tried that once, but it was way too humid and everyone ended up back in the house! :)

Dani said...

Too cute!! That's my idea of camping: access to toilets, showers, and food, and not as much dirt. :) Can't wait til we have a yard!

Trishelle said...

I bet they will totally remember this! What a fun way to spend time with dad which also serve to prove how awesome dad is too!

Trujillo family said...

What fun!! And what a great daddy! It's nice that you have all that room in your backyard to do that. It looks like they had a lot of fun.

Miche said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Dad are great for those kind of things. I should mention it to Chris camping in 110 degree weather sounds fun right?:)

hayleyharts said...

that is my kinda of camping ..fun you guys have a tent. we still need to get one! but looks like the kids had a great time!

Sarah said...

CARINA!!! Hey! I'm so glad you found me! I love blogging - a good way to find people. :) you have such a cute family. what have you guys been up to??

Gallant Family said...

Hey Carina!!! It's Dana Gallant. I was thinking about you guys last week and couldn't remember your names, then I happened to find an old BYU-I ward list and BAM--there you were! So I found Jeremy on FB and dropped him a line. He gave me your blog address, so here I am!

Your family is SO CUTE! I love seeing all the pictures of your kids. We've only got our little Jonas (19 months) so we're a bit behind, but life is great. You can check out our blog (if Jeremy didn't already tell you) at pdgallant.blogspot.com. I hope to hear from you soon. We live in IF, but don't plan on staying here forever. We're going to Oregon next week, so we'll wave up north as we pass by. I've actually got a few friends in the Tri-Cities area (one moving up there this summer) so I'll have to make a trip up there sometime to see everyone!