Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is it Summer Yet?


YOU BET!!
The weather is warm and the water is inviting. This last weekend we spent some time at my parents house swimming, eating, and hanging out. :) Below are some pics... I'm alittle frustrated with myself I must admit. I never bring the camera out in time... we had alot of family there and I missed many perfect picture moments with cousins and other family members. That's what I get for swimming so much myself. :)

Jeremy was taking Alex, lily pad and all, and tossing him in the air as high as he could. I wasn't sure if Alex would like it, but he didn't want Jeremy to stop.


Cami, very briefly, stopped for me to smile. Let me tell you, she was on the go! Swimming, running, playing, swimming... she hardly took time to eat. When it was time to go home she was really hungry.


He's sitting up! I had to document this milestone of his. Carson loves to water as most kids do, but he was more fascinated with the reflections the water made then the water itself.


This is my goodlooking brother Zack and his dog Cash. While hanging by the pool Cash decided, (or maybe it was Zack), to take a dip and try out the water thing.


Not bad, eh Cash? :)


By the end of the day, it was just my kids, Jeremy, Kori (Zack's wife), her 2 kids, and Dad that were relaxing the water. Swimming is unquestionable fun, but having family around makes it even better.

8 comments:

Trishelle said...

Carina, that looks like an absolute blast! Your pics convince me that summer is, in fact, HERE!! Yahoooo!

Your family is beautiful and it looks like everyone had a super weekend! Love you!!

Allen Family said...

I'm surprised that Cash got in the water. Our dog is a little chicken when it comes to water. He is a good looking dog. I'm glad you guys had fun in the summer sun.

TiAnn said...

Looks like tons of fun! You have such a wonderful family, & we miss all of you! Your kids are all adorable, and that's not at all surprising considering their good-lookin' parents! There's nothing better than being able to spend play time with family.

Rebecca said...

Man, your kids are cute! And eventhough you missed some pictures, you're the FUN mom. My kids have millions of pictures because alas, I do not swim.

Natalie said...

Carina you children are SOOOO beautiful! I love all of these pictures. I am sure it is nice being so close to family :).

Kirstin said...

Oh my goodness! It is so good to hear from you! How is everything (I'll have to read up on your blog) We miss you around here. Everyone is gone:( Your family has grown!! Cami is SOOOO BIG! My goodness:):)

Miche said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute! I still can't picture Alex bigger than a little baby! And now you have another cute baby! Where does the time go? Have you tried the chicken yet? :)

Ashli Brown said...

Sounds like a great weekend with family. Alas we too rarely get the fun pics I always forget the camera at home though or the battery is dead and forget to get copies from others. Your kiddos are sooo cute!