Thursday, April 28, 2011

2 Wheels!

So today was an exciting day for me, because in the past Alex and I have struggled working together on helping him learn to ride his bike with no training wheels. I look back and laugh because we would both just be frustrated with each other and call it quits for another day. But today, we took it easy and let him coast for a little bit. And before we knew it, he incorporated his pedaling! I had to run and grab the camera because I believe we both wanted to remember this moment. :)

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

Congratulations Alex! Way to go!

TyLeen said...

Oh my heck. This is me and Talen. We always end up putting it away for "another day". I can't wait to show Talen this video. He might just be ready to give it another try. Yeah for Alex. Yeah for Carina! Alex, you rock! Good job buddy.

Gary or Carol said...

This is just the beginning...he'll have his drivers license before you know it.