Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

Time and distance don't allow enough moments for us to go be with many extended family. BUT... this conferene weekend my dad, my brother Tyler and his sweet family, my sister Jess(whom we picked up on the way, now that she is closer to home, YEAH!), AND my 3 kids and I piled in my most wonderful grandparents' home! It's been a long time since we've had much of a chance to do such a thing. It was a wonderful treat to spend time with them and to have them welcome us ALL in with open arms! So to start off, we piled in the van... always a fun picture :). And Grandpa Cheeto, my dad, drove with us up to Cheney to pick up my sista', and then to Spokane to watch my mom compete in her baber-shop style Sweet Adelines Chorus... . My mom and her quartet were the first ones to compete and sang beautifully! Her small chorus group got 1st place so that was exciting too! Then all through the weekend we watched conference, played outside, visited as much as the little ones would allow us ;). It was a beautiful weekend and one I hope to repeat much sooner than later.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Time with family is so wonderful! And much harder to accomplish with little ones and lives. Glad you had such a fun weekend!

The Medrano's said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend!! It's always nice to see family:)

Allen Family said...

So fun, I'm glad you were able to go do that.

Erin said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much they look like you!